7 Reasons Why You Should Choose A Solar Exhaust Fan When Replacing Your Roof
Updated: Aug 29, 2020
Attic Ventilation: Green Machine Solar Roof Exhaust Vent
Ice Damming has become a very serious problem for New Jersey homeowners. With the amount of snowfall and regularity of below freezing temperatures many homes have been hit hard with ice dams and roof leaks.
One way to help prevent or alleviate the ice dams at the gutter lines is attic ventilation. The days of hiring an electrician to wire your attic for a roof exhaust fan are not necessary any longer with the brand new "Green Machine", solar roofing exhaust vent by GAF.
7 Reasons Homeowners Choose The Green Machine:
- Remove excess heat and moisture to protect your roof from premature deterioration
- Safeguard your attic possessions against mildew damage
- Limit the growth of harmful mold
- Protect your roof from premature deterioration and roof rot
- Minimize peeling and extend the life of exterior and interior paint
- Guard against ice damming in harsh winter climates
- Possibly reduce excessive heating and air conditioning costs
You‘re experiencing ventilation issues and looking for a solution
Grapevine Pro is a professional, experienced GAF roofing contractor serving most towns in New Jersey. For more information on a solar roofing vent or on ice damming and attic ventilation feel free to contact us at 732-335-7770.
(732) 207-0126 or (732)881-1525